The Cape Peron tour is suitable for experienced paddlers who want to explore the rugged coastline and navigate the reef systems of Shoalwater Marine Park. The Point Peron peninsula marks the southern end of Cockburn Sound; the last sizeable piece of the coastal dunes in the Perth region to survive in its natural state. It is a great location for swimming, snorkelling and exploring its’ small bays and rocky outcrops and it is great for spotting dolphins. Come and explore the rugged coastline, enjoy the unspoiled beach, and walk up to the lookout to see the remnants of the World War II structures.
Child (12-18) $180/person
Family of 4 (2 adults & 2 children): $610*
*Available for direct bookings only
Please enquire for other family/group prices.
Duration: 8AM – 2PM (6 hours)
Season: October through to June.
Point Peron promises a wonderful experience infused with history, natural wonders, and marine life encounters. Book now for an unforgettable day on the water!
- Paddle to Point Peron: Navigate the open waters to reach Point Peron.
- Aquatic Playground: excellent snorkelling and swimming opportunities at this idyllic spot.
- WW2 Structures and Panoramic Views: Ascend to the historic WW2 structures and be rewarded with a 360-degree panoramic view.
- Healthy Lunch: Savor a nutritious Brunch to fuel your adventure.
- Wildlife Encounter: Immerse yourself in the vibrant birdlife as you glide between the islands. Visit Sea Lions at Sea Island. Keep an eye open for dolphins as you paddle along.
- Double Sea Kayak
- Paddles, PFDs (lifejackets)
- Long sleeve sun shirts and hats
- Dry bags (for valuables)
- Snorkelling gear (in the warm summer months)
- Qualified guide
- Brunch (specific dietary requirements can be catered for)
- Drinking water
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bathers or boardshorts
- Thongs, sandals or crocs
- A jacket can be handy during the cooler months
Tours are available between mid October and June inclusive.
Tour operates daily from 8am to between 1 & 2pm (dependant on weather conditions and how the group is travelling) during season. Tour departure is subject to minimum numbers and weather conditions.
Minimum number of people for tour: 4 people
Minimum age: 12 years old
Maximum weight per person: 115kgs
Snorkelling is only offered in the warmer summer months, between November and April
Tour is operated in English only, participants must be able to understand English instructions for safety purposes
Meet us at 153 Arcadia Drive, Shoalwater (Pengos Cafe car park, opposite the Penguin Road intersection). There is ample free all day parking. Please be there by 8am, look for our silver car with yellow sea kayaks in the car park and introduce yourself to your guide.