Experience an amazing and unforgettable multiday adventure. Paddle through the pristine water of the Turquoise Coast and discover Jurien Bay Marine Park and its beauty. Jurien Bay is the perfect backdrop for a fun-filled adventure. Recharge and reconnect with nature and enjoy the tranquillity of this special place. Watch the sunset, sleep under the stars, and immerse yourself in the turquoise waters.
Child (12-17) $1074/person
Family of 4 (2 adults & 2 children): $3,832*
*Available for direct bookings only
30% deposit is required on booking, with balance payable 30 days prior to departure
Season: March to May
- Sea kayaking is a unique and intimate way to immerse yourself in this area. Experience the Turquoise Coast from a different perspective.
- Relax on the beach and explore limestone reefs.
- Sleep under the stars and listen to the ocean.
- Jurien Bay Marine Park extends from Wedge to Greenhead and is approximately 5.5km off-shore, creating a huge shallow lagoon providing the perfect habitat for Australian sea lions, dolphins and juvenile fish and extensive seagrass meadows inside the reef provide perfect shelter for marine animals such as western rock lobsters, octopus and cuttlefish.
- Double sea kayaks (traditional sit-inside, with rudder for comfortable cruising), Paddles, PFDs (lifejackets)
- Camping Fees
- Camping gear: tents, pillows, sleeping mats, sleeping bags, liners, camp chairs.
- Sun protection: long sleeve rashes and hats
- Snorkeling mask
- Healthy and Delicious Food
- Non-alcoholic drinks (BYO alcohol)
- Dry bags
- Qualified and experienced guide
Photos taken by your guide
- Drinking water bottle (capacity for at least 2L-3L)
- Sunglasses (polarised are great for seeing under the water)
- Sunscreen, zinc or SPF lip balm. Please consider using reef-safe sun protection products
- Sun hat with chin strap
- Camera/ GoPro/ Charger/ Spare Batteries/ Ziplock bag for snacks and to keep other things dry
- Towel or sarong. A lightweight sarong can be great for draping over legs for extra sun protection
- Footwear that may get wet (crocs, sandals etc) for moving over rocks and something for around the camp
- Head torch / Spare batteries
- Overnight bag with camp clothes, toiletries etc. The contents of this bag will be packed into dry bags to take in the kayak with you when you get to Jurien Bay.
- Pack warm clothes for cool nights - this time of year it can get cold!!
- Cheap Plastic Poncho in case of rain
- Minimal Toiletries: Toothpaste and brush, Deodorant, Biodegradable Wipes, and other necessary provisions that may be needed
- Snorkelling Gear if you have your own (otherwise supplied)
- Wetsuit if you have your own, or feel the cold (Optional)
- Day pack for short walks
- Something to pack your lunch in
- BYO alcohol to have a glass while watching sunset
3 DAYS paddling, 3 Nights. We will leave Perth Friday afternoon on Day 1 and Drop off back in Perth on Monday afternoon Day 4.
Tour operates with set dates from March to May
Minimum number of people for tour: 6 people
Maximum number of people for tour: 16 people
Minimum age: 12 years old
Maximum weight per person: 115kgs
Tour is operated in English only, participants must be able to understand English instructions for safety purposes
We have 2 Pickup locations. The first one is in Cockburn Central and second in Currambine train station.
Jurien Bay Marine Park. On this expedition, we’ll start in Jurien Bay township and then make our way to Green Head which is spread over 3 days.