WORKING WITH US
Capricorn Seakayaking are periodically seeking qualified, passionate guides, for roles based out of Safety Bay (Perth) or Exmouth (with our sister company Exmouth Adventure Co). Successful applicants should have (or be willing to obtain) the following qualifications as a minimum:
- Current first aid
- Manual drivers licence, with 'F' endorsement.
- Working with children check
- Police clearance
- Surf rescue certificate or equivalent (surf bronze, aquatic rescue)
- Coastal guide (Australian Canoeing or equivalent)
- Prior sea kayak guiding experience, with log books and references
We are a small, dynamic team. Potential applicants must be comfortable both working as part of a team and individually, and ideally be willing to be trained in all aspects of the business. Please contact us to discuss current or future employment opportunities.
Wednesday 9am - 5pm
Thursday 9am - 5pm
Friday 9am - 5pm
Saturday 9am - 5pm
Sunday 9am - 5pm