TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All customers are required to fill out a customer detail form and waiver of liability before participation in our tours. View the form here.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- Due to overall weight restrictions in the kayaks, we have a maximum weight limit of 115kg per person.
- We require at least one person in each double kayak to have, at least, a basic understanding of English, so they can understand some basic instructions. This person will be required to be responsible for the steering of the kayak and translation of instructions and safety guidelines to the non-English speaking guest. This is important from a safety perspective, so our instructors can impart important information to all of our guests.
- Capricorn Seakayaking reserve the right to remove customers from tours, or split participants if we believe that the safety of the customer, group, or others on the tour, is compromised. Reasons for this may include if the participant cannot speak or understand sufficient English to follow the guide's instructions; participant weighs over 115kgs; or is otherwise behaving in a manner deemed to infringe upon Capricorn Seakayaking's duty of care to participants. This option is exercised at the guide's discretion depending on environmental factors and participant ability.
- 6 Hour and 3 Hour tours: All cancellations must be made via email to email@example.com. We require at least 72 hours notice to cancel your booking with us. Cancellation made within 72 hours of tour commencement will forfeit 100% of the tour cost, no refunds are given. If you give us 72 hours, or more notice, you will be eligible for a full refund*.
- * The above applies to direct bookings only. If you are booking through an agent, please check their terms and conditions. Some booking agents may charge an administration fee, Capricorn Seakayaking do not.
- If we cancel due to unsuitable weather or other unforeseen circumstances, every effort will be made to reschedule your tour. If it is not possible to reschedule, a full refund will be given.
- In the unlikely event that the tour is aborted for unforeseen reasons once underway, a possible partial refund will be considered, upon application from full paying customers.
Wednesday 9am - 5pm
Thursday 9am - 5pm
Friday 9am - 5pm
Saturday 9am - 5pm
Sunday 9am - 5pm